The Hunger Site

Friday, January 22, 2010

My New Grid Control book

Friends,

I am pleased to announce that my new book "Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control: Advanced OEM Techniques for the Real World" is getting ready to be published soon (Fall 2010) by Rampant Techpress:



http://www.rampant-books.com/book_1001_advanced_techniques_oem_grid_control.htm


Please do recommend to all your friends and colleagues, it is a great handy book if you really want to make best use of Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control.

I have based it on a lot of practical experience and I am sure it will be useful to a lot of you.

Regards,

Porus Homi Havewala
(Oracle ACE Director).

5 comments:

Amit said...

Congrats Porus!! Looking forward for release of this book. When will be this book be available in India?

( I am unable to open the link, infact the rampan-books.com itself is inaccessible)

Cheers
Amit
http://askdba.org/weblog/

Porus Homi Havewala (પોરસ હોમી હવેવાલા) said...

Thanks Amit. Try the link again, it works fine for me. It is rampant-books.com not rampan.

It should be available in India as well, I will ask the publisher.

Steve Gardiner said...

When will this be available in the US? I want one now!
Thanks
Steve

Porus Homi Havewala (પોરસ હોમી હવેવાલા) said...

Thanks Steve. The publisher says Fall 2010.

boniourkee said...

Hello~happy new year............................................................

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed in this blog are entirely the opinions of the writers of this blog, and do not reflect the position of Oracle corporation. No responsiblity will be taken for any resulting effects if any of the instructions or notes in the blog are followed. It is at the reader's own risk and liability.

Blog Archive