We are discussing the management of Oracle Database 12c in Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c. In our previous blog posts on this topic, we came to the Provision Pluggable Databases page as seen below. This is accessible via the Container Database Home Page in Enterprise Manager 12c, from the Oracle Database menu.
- Pluggable Database (PDB) Create/Plug/Unplug:
- Create PDB from seed, plug PDB from unplugged PDB, and unplug PDB (multiple targets operations or performed using a customized deployment procedure).
- PDB Clone: Create a clone of an existing PDB.
- PDB Migrate: Migrate Non-Container Databases (CDB) database to a PDB.
- Pluggable Database (PDB) Create/Plug/Unplug
- Create PDB from seed, plug PDB from unplugged PDB and unplug PDB (single target operations only using non-customized deployment procedure).