Register for the new Oracle GoldenGate 12c Release 3 online training course from Gavin and learn all about the exciting new features in Oracle 12.3 OGG like the Microservices Architecture, Parallel Replicats, Automatic Conflict Resolution and more as well as fast track yourself towards acquiring the skills to implement and maintain an Oracle 12c GoldenGate replication environment. Great for cloud database migrations as well.
Course Duration: 20+ hours
Course Fee: 549.00 USD including a lifetime subscription to Gavin's "Oracle DBA Tips & Techniques" website
Hands-on Lab Exercises with recordings provided of every session
Course Topics and Objectives:
• Learn about the new Oracle GoldenGate 12c Release 3 microservices architecture, topologies and components
• Installation of Oracle GoldenGate 12.3 Classic as well as Microservices Architecture
• Configuring the Manager process
• Prepare the Oracle database for GoldenGate replication
• Create Classic/Integrated extracts and replicat process groups
• Create Co-Ordinated /Parallel replicats
• Configure and manage DDL replication
• Configuring security and encryption of trail files and credentials in GoldenGate
• Column mapping, Data filtering and transformation
• Using the Logdump utility to examine trail files
• Using OBEY files, macros and tokens
• Handling errors and exceptions in GoldenGate
• Configuring Automatic Heartbeat Tables
• Monitoring Lag
• Configuring Bi-Directional replication, Conflict Detection and Resolution, and new 12c Release 3 automatic conflict resolution
Both weekdays as well as weekend batches are available for this training course.
Use the links below to register for the training.
From Mon, Oct 23, 2017 and meets 10 times
From Sun, Oct 29, 2017 and meets 5 times