The Hunger Site

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Some more feedback on the article

Some more feedback on the article:

Another DBA wrote: "Porus, you are the man ... would love to go through your articles. Digging my heels back in Oracle after a while and I intend to go through your articles while in the process. Great Stuff. Great Work."

Another Team leader said:

"I went through some of your papers and they are really amazing I must say. I like the article on Grid Control Architecture and RMAN very much, as we often get this questions from the customers but do not know where to look for. This really gives a very good insight."

Thanks guys for your appreciation of the articles. I wrote them specifically to convince customers that the time is right to use Grid Control. I am happy that you and other readers like them.

No comments:

Disclaimer

Opinions expressed in this blog are entirely the opinions of the writers of this blog, and do not reflect the position of Oracle corporation. No responsiblity will be taken for any resulting effects if any of the instructions or notes in the blog are followed. It is at the reader's own risk and liability.

Blog Archive